Better Lobby Wall Display improves branch service by making it easy for waiting members to know their position in the service & sales queue. When used in busy branches, it helps support high levels of member service and improve staff efficiency.
In Retail Style Branches that also use the self check-in Kiosk, the Display provides the visitor with a visual confirmation of successful check-in as well as showing them their position in the queue.
The Branch Queue Display can be configured to identify those visitors that have appointments, so that “walk-in” visitors are not surprised when those with appointments are served before them. The Display is compatible with a variety of standard flat screen monitors and its appearance can be fine-tuned to meet your operational and branding requirements using it's easy-to-use administrative controls.
The Branch Queue Display is an optional addition to Better Lobby/Main Service Queue. To learn more about Better Lobby/Main Service Queue click here.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Flexible Branches Video Meetings
- Solution Cost