Connecting expert staff with branch visitors via video provides a great opportunity to improve member service, increase staff utilization and reduce branch cost. The opportunity is especially significant for credit unions because it means that you can provide full support to any local market without the need for expert staff to be physically present at each branch.
When in-branch video meetings are used, the cost of serving a new geographic market with expert staff in mortgage, investments and consumer credit is reduced to the cost of equipping the branch for video meetings and deploying Better Lobby.
Better Lobby Video Meeting Queue Module (VMQ) extends your Better Lobby Branch Queue beyond the branch so that the queue can be seen and served by expert staff located elsewhere.
VMQ provides the member service management component missing from video conferencing systems, making it possible to seamlessly manage and serve branch visitors from any video-equipped location.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Branch Video Meeting Queues
- Solution Cost