Online Queuing enables branch visitors to place their name in the Main Service Queue for walk-in service, before leaving home. It also provides members the option to check-in from the parking lot should it be needed.
It’s easy to use - visitors select a branch to visit online, place their name in the queue, and receive a confirming message by text.
At the branch, they either notify staff of their arrival, enter a four digit confirmation code at the self check-in kiosk, or check in from the parking lot on their mobile device using a link that Better Lobby has sent them by Text.
Online Queuing reduces wait time in the lobby for members. It also provides management a clear indication of the visitors that are soon to arrive at the branch enabling branch managers to better organize staff lunches and breaks.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Flexible Branches Video Meetings
- Solution Cost