Flexible Branches module extends Better Lobby Visitor Management system to include video meetings with members from their desktop, tablet, laptop or phone. Both appointments and unscheduled meetings are supported - and employees can work from home if needed.
With the addition of a document solution such as DocuSign, most branch activities can be completed in a Flexible Branches Video meeting. If requested, we can direct the video meeting from Better Lobby to a third-party banking application while continuing to use Better Lobby to manage the visit.
Video Meeting capability No apps to download! A secure, encrypted video meeting is initiated between member and staff with a single click in Better Lobby.
Virtual Visitor Service Queues The enhanced Service Queue extends the conventional Better Lobby Branch Service Queue beyond the physical branch so that video visitors waiting in the virtual lobby can be seen and served by expert staff at any Better Lobby equipped location.
The Flexible Branches module enables members inside or outside a branch to receive video service from branch staff. CU staff can be working remotely (i.e. home) or at a branch different from the visitor. Members have the option of connecting remotely through the CU’s website or using in-branch video.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Flexible Branches Video Meetings
- Solution Cost