Flexible Branches helps CUs serve members when conventional access to branch staff is disrupted by COVID-19 or similar events. The module consists of two primary components:
Video Meeting capability between CU members and staff, whether inside or outside the branch, and
An enhanced Visitor Service Queue that enables staff that are signed into any branch location to see visitors waiting for service by video.
The Flexible Branches module enables members inside or outside a branch to receive video service from branch staff. CU staff can be working remotely (i.e. home) or at a branch different from the visitor. Members have the option of connecting remotely through the CU’s website or using in-branch video.
The enhanced Service Queue extends the conventional Better Lobby Branch Visitor Queue beyond the branch so that visitors can be seen and served by expert staff located in any Better Lobby equipped location.
Flexible Branches supports both Appointments and Unscheduled (i.e. walk-in) service requests.
- Better Lobby Overview
- Traditional & Retail Branch Use
- Modules Overview
- Main Service Queue
- Main Service Queue - Benefits
- Main Service Queue - Features
- Staff Availability & Productivity
- Referrals & Cross-sell Tracking
- Wall Display of Main Service Queue
- Kiosk for Self Check-in and Concierge
- Online Queuing of Visits
- Branch Appointments Modules
- Branch Appointment Calendar
- Mobile Appointment Booking Tool
- Flexible Branches Video Meetings
- Solution Cost